Sunday, January 3, 2010

Me and Origami

Long back I had wrote how I started with origami and my first model in my post Folding a paper crane.

Today I will tell you what drove we further into the fascinating world of Origami.
After reading about Origami and the fascinating story about Senbazuru the thousand paper cranes ,I started my mission of searching diagram and videos for folding a paper crane.During my this search I came across a website called Oriland.Oriland had a tab called kingdoms,when you go further into it you with find beautiful paper kingdoms.These kingdoms had castle,gardens,ships,boats,people,flowers ..... everything made out of thousands of colourful papers.It's a wonderful world of origami in there.

Further Origami fascinated me when I saw the the video talk by Robert Lang.


Well I think all this above is enough for raising interest in a person to start on Origami.

Good luck!

No comments: